Massage is the most relaxing method. It is good for the organs and it is good for the body in general.
To massage means to rub the muscles as well as joints in order to relieve stress and pain. Everyone says that after having a massage, a person feels a lot better and relieved. Like a new person, in fact, right?
So, there are several types of massage, you would love to try:
--- advertisement ---
- Hand and feet massage
- Back-walking massage or known as Ashiatsu massage
- Spine massage and
- Massage with hot stones
So what is massage in fact? It is a way to stimulate some points of the body that improve the flow of blood and ease the headache and pain the back also.
It is crucial that you know that many points on the foot represent many organs. The foot is in fact a map of the body. So massaging the feet, specifically before going to bed, is very recommendable and beneficial. You will definitely feel a difference.
These are the advantages of the massage:
- Improves the flow of blood
- Mobilizes fat
- Treats a lot of diseases
- It is awesome for the skin
- Improves the metabolism
- Improves the blood circulation
- Stimulates sweating
- Maintains proper function
- Affects the muscles stretch
- Eliminates lactic acid
- Helps in digestion
- Reduces the effect of edema (while you are pregnant)
- Restless leg syndrome
- Eliminate pain and stiffness triggered by too much exercising
- Accelerates the flow of blood through the tissue
- Prevent and cure many conditions such as headache, stress, asthma, constipation, sinus problems and migraine.
BEAR IN MIND: You need to choose a cream, oil or lotion. Creams and lotions are perfect for massages of feet. Oils can soften the rough parts of the feet at the bottom.
The massage should be around 15 minutes so the whole treatment is effective and successful.